We endeavour to make this powerful training available to as many people as possible, bringing in top leaders in the fields of sacred sexuality, personal development, tantra and shamanism. After core costs are paid 25% of tuition costs go to support the non-profit organisation ISTA in its ongoing growth of the field of consciousness and sexuality around the globe. The remaining 75% is divided between coordinators and the 3 facilitators (who are all responsible for covering their own travel costs).
Tuition for students includes teachings, accommodation, meals but excludes travel to the venue.
Spaces are limited on this retreat and registration will close once we have reached maximum capacity to ensure a supportive participant/assistant/facilitator ratio. If you are strongly interested in attending, please notify us through this site so we can keep you informed of availability. You can reserve directly through this website through paypal above
REFUND & PAYMENT POLICY:
A commitment to the Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience is a deep commitment to yourself. It is assumed that, if you feel drawn to this training, it is no accident. If for some reason you become unable to attend, you have the following options:
1. Your deposit/payment can be transferred to a future ISTA training minus $150 admin fee if over 30 days before the date of the training.
2. Your deposit/payment can be transferred to a future ISTA training minus the full deposit if under 30 days before the date of the training.
Please notify us immediately in the event that you find yourself needing additional time to prepare for this unique experience. Also note that bank charges from payments made via paypal and or international transfers are the responsibility of the participant.